The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are required, this takes place, as far as possible, always on a voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of this data from access by third parties is not possible.
As a general rule, we only obtain personal data from you if you provide it to us on your own. This may be the case, for example, if you have your data in a survey, when registering for personal services or when requesting informational materials. The data you voluntarily transfer to us will only be stored and processed for the purposes stated above.
Use and disclosure of your personal data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- the assertion, exercise or defense of any legal claim is required and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information,
- in case, that there is a legal obligation to disclose, as well as
- this is permitted by law and is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
Links to third party sites
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until they are deleted. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us.
You can set up your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily granted consent.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. The granted consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
We work exclusively on basis b2b and the newsletter is only sent to corporate customers. Corporate clients are those who are in a business relationship with us, have made inquiries, made bookings or requested information.
Facebook plugins (like button)
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are partially integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you've visited.
If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as requests that you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from http: // to https: // and at the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- to require the deletion of your personal data saved by us, except as required for the purposes of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
- to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- Your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as long as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.